Overview of the AOC Board Course.
The AOC Board Course is an online course that equips candidates with the tools and techniques to conquer the Initial Test of Competence (ITC) Examination across the four key ITC disciplines : Management Accounting, Taxation (Zimbabwe), Financial Accounting, and Assurance, Governance & Ethics (Auditing). The AOC Board Course includes the following features:
- Live lectures - Experienced lecturers address the knowledge gaps and focus on key concepts via zoom.
- Live tutorials - The lecturers go through the questions, together with the candidates, live in class via zoom.
- Preparatory test and exams - These are marked by the marking team and personalised feedback is provided to each candidate.
- Question packs - candidates have access to our professionally prepared question packs. Practise makes perfect!
- Script review for repeat candidates - This helps candidates identify areas of development arising from their past exams.
- Consultations with lecturers - candidates have the opportunity to interact and consult directly with the lecturers.
- Lecture notes - Candidates have access to detailed notes that are referenced to applicable standards.
- Work schedules - These are professionally prepared to support the candidates to manage their study time commitment.
- Live preparatory test review classes - These are conducted by the lecturers to give feedback on the preparatory tests, making sure the candidates grasp the concepts examined, with focus on exam technique.
- Efficient communication channels - These includes candidate community WhatsApp and/or Telegram Groups for support and collaboration.
- Access to CTA Support Course material, including videos - This gives the candidates the opportunity to refresh on technical content, key to their success in the ITC Exam.
- Personalised script reviews - These include specific feedback to candidates on their past test and examination papers.
Who can register for this course?
Enrolment in the AOC Board Course is open to all candidates looking to sit for the ITC Exam. The course is delivered online and is designed to be flexible, allowing candidates to study anywhere and maximise their preparation for the ITC exam.